Monday, August 27, 2007

Whew.~ (27-08-2007)

It all started a couple days before while I was browsing and scrolling the web. After minutes of browsing, I sought the urge to open blogspot. I rolled my hand to the mouse, and typed in http://www.blogspot.com/. When the website "finally" opened, I couldn't access the account! Confused and panicking, I constantly tried entering different usernames and passwords. Hoping that anyone of them may come through. However after intense hours flew by not one was able to access my blog account. Not losing hope I tried again at lunch time the next day. Luckily, fate was on my side. As I clicked "forget your password" again, this time the username was sent back to my email. I waited, and waited, with anxiety pumping throughout my whole body like that of a thermometer ready to burst. Finally, I opened the email and to my relief I was able access my blog account once more. I learnt from that day on, to always, and underline always have a backup plan in any situation. Reliefed from all the pressure, I sighed to myself "Whew".

No comments: