Thursday, August 30, 2007

Another Thursday..~ (8/30/07)

This is a perfectly normal Thursday..people still sleep in class during the devotion time with Mr. Owen...yes,,my favorite teacher. (in ur dreams)...i came to school with a feeling of boredom and lazyness inside my heart and my brain. Not a great start for the day by the way...Just after I woke up, i already got cranky to my maid. i scold her for not doing my clothes properly..my breakfast was not really prepared and my bag was a mess... And then another bad luck came to my side. My new driver forgot to bring the parking sticker which must be brought to the car if you want to get inside the school..so after driving for 10 minutes (almost going to the tollway), we had to turn back and took the parking sticker...what a disaster..
I had history in the morning and there was a debate about "who got the most benefit from the emancipation of the serfs, the nobles or the serfs themselves." i was in the side which said, "the noble were affected badly after the emancipation." We were only given 20 minutes to discuss and my group was not really ready to speak when Ms. Judy stopped the 'talking' time. Our team kept repeating the same thing again and again, which was NOT a great thing for debate. I was kind of frustrated and also felt the guiltiness because i did not speak well during my time to raise my point. But luckly, Agnes ( i think) saved our butt. She did have a great point by saying that the military was benefited from the emancipation of the serfs. But then Indra who was the next speaker did not use that heartbreaking point to the opposite team!! argh..

So i think we lost the debate.. but i will crush them next time..hahaha

The rest of the day was quite "a day", i had my guitar lesson, skipped my chinese lesson and went to Fredrick's house for chapel band practice and blah..

By: Andrew Yumitek
yumiteknology

No comments: