Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Wednesday...Smoothly Sways Away~ ( 8/29/07)

....Occasionally, I will post a random picture such as the one above in my official daily blog. So don't be surprised.

Usually, when blogging, I always have something of my knowledge that I can share, but since there's none today, I give you, the reader, a prerogative to get an insight of what happened today in my eyes.

Today is my mother's birthday! the moment after I woke up, before taking a shower, I congratulated her and wished her everything one would say when usually congratulating a person's birthday. I was still a bit sleepy, so then I subconsciously took a bath without getting shampoo on my toothbrush. after that it's the usual routine, the morning prayer and breakfast, and then wait for my driver to pick me up for school.

Nothing new happened in the way...

I was surprised to see that 5 minutes before the bell, less than half of the class was present. There were quite a number of people absent today, I wonder why.Today was quite different, because homeroom time ends in 7:20 and not 7:05, because there was that launching of the new school theme for this year. That means there's no Bahasa Indonesia and ITGS today...Whoop-dee-doo!

The actual event was a bit interesting, because the guest speaker was the son of a man who had traveled across the world carrying a cross, and he was doing the same thing. He had quite an interesting story with him, I must say.

Next is....Biblical Studies class. I don't know why, I always experience recurring oscitancy, although I have a sound interest on the topic, which was the Great Debate (between science and religion and how they seem to oppose each other but actually not), but then I survived, thanks to a good cup of instant noodles. Usually I'll fetch something at the canteen, but I want to reserve my allowance for a couple of weeks now, so I eat something I bought from home except lunch.

And then it was Physics. Mr Graham had a frankly esoteric gonnegtion (as Meyer Wolfshiem said it) between Newton's third law of motion with an assonating sentence of "the cat sat on the mat". It's for humor's sake, of course, but it's a bit corny, if I must say.

Finally it was TOK. Still discussing about the empirical way of judging statements, we talked about things such as a person seeing sounds and hearing colors, autism and how they have a sense that overrides another, and such other extrasensory abilities each person has. Me, I feel like something is pressuring me from the back if I'm sitting alone, occasionally. but not now, I suppose.

The school bell rang, and off I go to the mall, which is almost a tradition every Wednesday, which may change as the months go by. I went to the food court and helped myself to some chicken teriyaki over at the Shokuyoku Teppanyaki stall. It was one of the alternatives beside fast food stalls, to cover up that rather unhealthy breakfast. I didn't rally finished it, there was still some meat and vegetables left, maybe because I put a bit of soup to my rice to make it finish quicker. I also happen to meet one of my homeroom mate there, but he didn't notice me as he was strolling, so I kind of ignored him, hehehe. Nevertheless, I played some arcade games at AMAZONE (the one in the immediate left after entering the main gate) for a short while, and then I at last venture to my humble abode. What a day.

Chuck Norris' first job was as a paperboy. There were no survivors.


Song of the Day: Maze of the Dark by Matsuoka Yuki, Watanabe Akeno, Shiratori Yuri

I fell in love with this song the first time I heard it. The singers are Japanese voice casters, all of them with lovely voices, and this was one of their songs for one of my favorite Japanese animations. It's subtly metal-genred with a gothic melody, and goes about3 minutes. They even have a remix of it, which sounds like an orchestraic dirge, but still really good to hear. The song elicits their vocal potentials. Yuki (A Japanese name has its given name last and the surname goes first) has a rather feminine alto voice, while Akeno, who has a good deal of voice range, switches between high and low pitches while maintaining her tonic accent, while Yuri has an initial soft, soothing voice that adds to the wonderful harmony the three produce. One of my all-time favorites, I must say.

Well, finally, that's that for my first blog entry. I do find it immoderately exuberant, but what can I say, I love writing (*Ingratiation alert*).

From the schizophrenically psychotic retard
By: Yoga Pradana
DrVoltsPerSecond

No comments: