Monday, September 3, 2007

Late Friday...~ (31/08/2007)

My friday is a day that i can get some rest from the school stuffs and have fun
Firstly, my blogging day has passed because when i was trying to make my blog on friday, i had some problems about stupid account(just didn't let me to write a blog).
My Friday begins........(Dairy version)
I started with waking up late this day and it was really tired unlike the other usual days. By not eating breakfast(missed -_-) i arrived into a class by two minutes before the bell ring. The first thing i did during the devotion time was pulling out my bagpack on to my desk and lay my face there for sleep. After 3~5minutes i got caught by Mr. Eric(so sad) but worse, subject that i prefer not to have on friday morning was waiting for me, which was BIOLOGY with MR. OWEN. It was double period with Mr. Owen and we had lab this day(thank GOD). Usually, if we have double period with Mr. Owen, then it is really hard to learn actual biology from him, because all he did was reading a textbook and answering the questions. He doesn't really teach i think but hope not that he doesn't let us to have another test just by reading a textbook and answering the questions. After the breaktime, all i could remember was my English class, because i had a difficult time writing a letter to Tom(character in "The Great Gatsby"). The last two period was the best of all, because we had sports and study periods(only for Korean A1 students). I had a friendly game after school for basketball team but our team played against another team of our school. It wasn't really bad competing against my school, because i made two free throws that really made me excited.
After coming back to my house, the second part of my friday had begun. I called for friends to go out and play pools that day after having that tiring basketball game. When i played pool, it wasn't really fun because my leg felt really bad while i was walking around that day. So i came back around 8~9 and slept until 11pm(that's the time that i was trying to make a blog)
This friday wasn't really bad except that i couldn't make a blog on time. It was really enjoyable and interesting day that i wanted to have it again next week(which is this week.-_-).
Lastly, i will not forget to write blog on my day next time, i'm really sorry my group members please forgive me hahaha ^^v

By: Jae
JaY-O

No comments: