Saturday, September 8, 2007

A ceaseless Saturday morning

My handphone, my alarm. Sluggish me woke up with heavy eye and walk down to the bathroom...and 'accidentally' went back to my room and plummet down on the bed again. My bolster was the best thing to have at that time.. She was very mushy and cold which made me continue the superflous Saturday morning. I did not sleep, but i a indiscernable plan for the day inside my head. I stared at my watch which was placed just beside my bed and saw the small needle pointed at number nine. I was supposed to go Sadrakh's house and played table tennis with some of my friends. But the borne of my room which was snug as a bug derange me to a lazy young man.
Until my parents woke me up at 10, i stood up and went out to puff the fresh air. I found a bowl of noodle on top of the dining table which caught both my eyes and my nose. Smell of the 'foglio' above the noodle killed my almost dead brain. I frolicly jumped to the chair and finished that bowl instantly. After that, i showered and then wore a white blue shirt and noir surfing pants.
Just before I passed Lippo Karawaci sign, a text message flew to my handphone. My lesson teacher asked me where i was because he was already waiting in my house. I disremember that i had changed my lesson day to Saturday. I turn the steering wheel instantly and hurried back to my house which should be about twenty minutes. I was nebulous and thinking how stupid I was to forget the lesson. I saw my teacher waiting in the living room and i had my lesson just fifteen minutes because he had to go to a meeting or something.
Before i reached the door of my car, the to-do list in my handphone reminded me to make this blog which was delayed since Thursday due to the internet failure in my house. I jumped up to the stairs and into my room. There was a white box but kind of round edges thing called macbook. I opened it and made this blog.

No comments: