Saturday, September 15, 2007

Busiest Friday

WoW.~ This friday was a busy day...

First, I want to say I'm really sorry that I couldn't make a blog on my day, which is friday. This friday, afterschool I straightly went to home for taking shower and getting ready for my church. I couldn't even join the basketball team practice which finishes at 5 pm. After getting changed and picking up the people, I arrived at church on dinner time. Before I eat dinner, Our chapel band practiced for one and a half hour.

The church ended at 9pm and arrived at my house at 10pm. If that was all for the day, I could have been much happier because after writing my blog, I can sleep and get rest. But I had to go out to meet someone about the problem that my friend had. After everything had finished, my friday was all gone, and it was saturday. (soooo sad)

Saturday morning I woke up at 10am with my aching body. My body was full of pain and sore(I don't know why...). After having a breakfast with an instand korean noodle, I have thought about the week I had...

Ibu Vio's Economic's test, Business test and the worst, MATH TEST RESULT!!!...

For a while, I was daydreaming, and my brother shook me off when he wants me to bring some drinks. Bringing cup of juice to my brother, I figured out that my tests made me feel so pressured and having not enough sleep during the weekdays gave me a really painful morning on Saturday with aching body, including bad flu.

Good thing that I got better with flu medicine that I had after the lunch. When my mom came back from the church, she told me to be careful from the flu, because I usually sleep with A.C on in my bedroom. I usually thought that flu is the most common and weakiest illness, but now I think flu is also strong and hard to get rid off. "Guys~ don't ever underestimate the power of flu! just don't be too close with the A.C~!"

No comments: