Saturday, September 22, 2007

Time makes you crazy!!!


When you think the life is easy, then something bad happens.

When you think the life is hard, then everything will become better, because if you think that way, you will try harder to live an easy life.

I think in order to live peaceful life is that you manage the time correctly.

This week, my management of time was terrible. Monday and Tuesday, I was sick, so that I couldn't go to school and stayed home, doing nothing. The problem came from the time that I wasted during my illness time.

Tuesday, I missed the math class, and when I go to the math class on friday, we had test. The test was horrible and I just don't want to think about the score that will result.

That was not all...

On the weekend Saturday, I went to church and planned to pick my friends up at Lippo Karawaci, because we had to go watch Rock n Dance Festival in JIKS(Jakarta International Korean School).

My planned time was two thirty leaving the church and arriving in Lippo Karawaci at three 'o clock, but the traffic jam made me almost out of mind making my friends angry at me.

I think managing your time is really important in your life...

"Guys, take your time wisely and carefully~"

Oh, by the way, I started off to JIKS at four 'o clock from my church in Senayan. It took two hours going to Taman Mini from Senayan!


That's not all, being late thirty minutes made me to use 80 thousand rupiah for make my friends to forget my time managing mistake.

No comments: