Sunday, September 30, 2007

Friends.....


If I think of friends, I become so happy and excited...

When I was in the state, my friends were almost all Korean, so even if I log into my Msn Messenger, all I can meet are the korean friends, but I have one thai friend who is really kind.

The problem that I had with my friend is that when I get a new friend, I just wants to be closer too fast. So many of my other friends adviced me not to hurried on the people.
Best friend...
In our life, anyone must have best friend. The best friend is the person who cares for you and hangout almost everytime. I once had a best friend who is living in Jakarta right now. He lived in the same apartment when I was in the elementary school, and we used to hangout almost everyday for playing soccer in the tennis court. But now, he is living far away from my house, so that we cannot meet even once in a week. Would the friendship last forever? or would it be ended so easily if there's a big problem between two person?

No comments: