Friday, September 7, 2007

Friday, basketball...

Today morning was a really hard time for me like other days, because everytime I wake up in the morning, I feel like not going to school or not joining afterschool sports team(which is basketball team).

Yesterday I studied for today's math test and made me really tired to wake up early in the morning. First I slept for two hours so I can resist my sleep without coffee until late night. Only that if i didn't get tired too much from the basketball practice on Thursday, I could have studied more, but it was my own choice to join basketball team.

Now it's today morning, arrived at school deciding whether do the after school practice or not, and I chose not to join after the second period which was Mr. Owen's class.

After lunch time, we had sports today and from that period, I felt really wanting to basketball even my feet was really hurt because tomorrow is Saturday and I can get rest during the weekend.

Today we had game for basketball with other school(don't know the name) and firstly, the A team played(which was seniors and all the elite players). My team was watching that game for almost a hour and it was making me really tired, but though it was really fun watching the good players flying back and forth(they were really fast) winning the opponets easily.

Afterward, our turn came to play with the same people. First, our starting members played them very nice and the first half was finished by winning about 5 ~10 more points than them.

The second half wasn't really good for our team. We lost a lot of points and they closed up the points and before three minutes to the ending, my team went in to play the game. The opponet wasn't making a big difference, but we were doing not good. So we were losing when Andrew got the last two freethrows to catch up the score 15 to 15. But he made the first one and misses the last one, so we lost the game by one point. It was really close game but no regret, because we tried our best and Andrew did a fantastic job even he missed the last shot.

No comments: