Sunday, December 9, 2007

After Exam......

A week before the exam, most of the students were starting to prepare the exam in depth.
My preparation begun after two days of this, and worked on my weak subjects such as biology, mathematics and economics. Preparing these subjects for four days doing at least 5 hours a day wasn't enough. I thought I could finish studying math and biology but I just couldn't do it. Economics wasn't very bad, but I really messed up biology. During the exam in math section, it wasn't really hard as I exepected, but my score was terrible, so my big disappointment has fulfilled my head.
After the exam, one of my friend told me that she has slept at two or three 'o clock in morning for everyday, studying her exam subjects. Hearing this, I have fallen into a big depression, because if I had prepared that well, spending hours until the morning, I've done much better. I have regreted badly after getting my biology and economics papers back. It was unexpected and I almost felt hopeless, but my (good) friend told me that there would be better chances if I prepare on the subjects by using this bad results.
"Thank you my (GOOD) friend" ^.^

No comments: