Sunday, December 9, 2007

Christmas is coming...!!!!

Thinking about last year's Christmas, it makes me really excited.

Last year, after having a service in my church, me and my friends went to one of empty friend's house and had a party. It was really fun talking about the scary stories with friends late midnight. There were three girls who were easily get scared, so it was much funnier than just, boys sitting down talking about stupid games.

When the girls left at 2 AM, four boys went out for a walk near the big road which is not far away from my friend's house. We talked about the time when we were very small and doing stupid things which was a great hit during that time. The funniest thing that we talked about was playing Pokemon cards with friends when we were third grade. If we think about that time, 'it was as stupid as watching movie alone in the theater.' When one of my friend said that, everyone burst out with a laughter. After nearly a hour of walking around the houses, talking about the past, we came back to my friend's house and watched movie. The movie was very boring and one of my friend fell a sleep and one went home. So my friend and I played computer game until 6 am and came back home for taking a sleep.

For this Christmas, I am hoping to go to the beach with my friends. Maybe five or six friends going to beach for two or three days will be the most exciting to do in my thoughts. When I think of this plan, I'm already excited and ready to prepare for the arrangement.

My second thought is having a party just like last year's, but much bigger than before. More members than last year and more events or games to do during the Christmas eve also makes me so excited.

The problem is that my parents thinks Christmas as a special day only for the religious way. My mom thinks that Christmas should me celebrated in the church and no more than that. How boring is that? After celebrating Jesus's birth in the church, I think we can have some party to celebrate ourselves having fun.

No comments: