Sunday, December 9, 2007

fell in love with billiard...

First time I played billiard is when I was becoming 10th grade, but I couldn't really enjoy the game itself. There were nine ball game and eight ball game to play. The biggest reason that I couldn't really enjoy the eight ball game is that you need a good skill in order to play eight ball game, but you can use some of luck to play nine ball game. So I prefered more on playing nine ball game. The boom of billiard wasn't really long for the korean people, because the computer game call DOTA was more popular and prefered to play.


Now 11th grade, I went to the billiard place right after the exam we had, and it was fabulous, playing again with a great concentration. My skill has imporved because now I can really concentrate on the angles and power of hitting the white ball. I almost fell in love with the eight ball game after playing for 5 straight days.

No comments: