Sunday, December 9, 2007

Boring and repeating life...(?)

Sometimes I think my life is boring and tired because everything just goes by repeating. Especially during the weekdays after coming back from the school, I just take shower and sleep for a while. After short period of sleep, I take lessons and finish my homework doing little chats with my friends. So sometimes I just think about changing my life more exciting and funny after doing my homework, late night. When I see one of my friend who only does his school work and don't go out to meet friends during the weekend, I am really amazed. How that kind of life can be a happy life? My own opinion is that after graduating highschool, university is waiting for me and also family and working waits. So if you cannot enjoy middle school and highschool, when can you enjoy your life? Even my mom says that I'm a foolish boy by thinking this way, I cannot understand who does school work during all the days in weekends.
Everytime I feel this way, I always think that one day should be longer than present. 24 hours is not enough for doing homework, taking lessons and enjoying my life with my own hobby.

No comments: